Article no.: HFC Phosphoric Acid
The thermal phosphoric acid sold by HELM is obtained through the combustion of phosphate rock. It is considered extremely pure and be used in almost all fields of application – from the food industry right through to the electrical industry.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
HELM AG has been an exclusive distributor of thermic phosporic acid in Europe for many years. Up to 80,000 mt per year are available for the European market. As a result of various worldwide cooperations, HELM is also seen as a "global player" in the trade with this product. Thermic acid produced through the combustion of phosphate rock is considered extremely pure and can be used in many fields of application. In addition to food grade and technical grade products, there is also a highly purified "electronic grade" product which meets the special requirements of the electrical industry.
Examples of applications
The phosphoric acid sold by HELM is used in the most diverse branches of the food and beverage industry. Thermic acid is considered to be especially suitable for the production of food-grade phosphates. Other fields of application include technical areas such as surface treatments and wastewater treatment. Phosphoric acid is also used in liquid cleaning agents and in the electrical industry.
- Bulk in seagoing vessels / barges
- Bulk in road tank cars