Article no.: HFC NPK
Complex fertilizers are multi-nutrient made of nitrogen (N), phosphates (P) and potassium (K). The individual composition is taylor made to best meet crop demands and contents for example minerals and trace elements.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
HELM markets various NPKs and actively seeks new complex formulas to offer more efficient and cost competitive fertilizer. Besides the main ingredients nitrogen (N), phosphates (P) and potassium (K) we provide NPKs that consist of sulphur (S), magnesium (Mg), copper (Co), zinc (Zn), boron (B) or chloride (Cl).
Examples of applications
In order to boost agricultural yields further in response to the world’s growing population, compound fertilizers of increasing complexity are entering the market. Depending on the specific plants to be cultivated, minerals and trace element must also form part of the mix. These protect the plants against nutrient shortages, and also help make them more resistant. NPKs make it possible to adapt soil nutrients levels to best meet the plants’ requirements.
Examples of NPKs:
Other compounds on demand.
- In bulk
Other packaging solutions possible by agreement.