Article no.: HFC Ammonium Sulphate
Ammonium sulphate provides the plant with nitrogen and sulphur at the same time, and due to that enables the plant to have a very high growth and yield.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
Ammonium sulphate (AS) is a granular or crystalline, in general white nitrogen fertilizer, containing 21,0% nitrogen and 24,0% sulphur. Because AS contains 100% ammonium nitrogen it guarantees a long-term and sustainable nitrogen supply. Furthermore it prevents the nitrogen from being washed out of the soil. In addition, AS supports the availability of secondary nutrients like manganese, iron, and boron in the soil. AS is generated as a by-product from the caprolactam production.
Examples of applications
Direct application or in NPK blends. HELM is actively marketing different grades and qualities of AS from varying origins in order to provide its customers the best possible product selection through a wide-ranging distribution network around the world.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 21,0% min.
- Ammonium Nitrogen (N): 21,0% min.
- Sulphur (S): 24,0% approx.
- Vessel CFR
Other packaging solutions possible by agreement.