Urea Ammonium Nitrate Solution
Article no.: HFC Urea Ammonium Nitrate S.
Urea ammonium nitrate solution, commonly referred to as UAN, is a liquid nitrogen fertilizer which is made up of a mixture of urea, ammonium nitrate and water.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
Nitrogen fertilizer is responsible for the production of amino acids and proteins and indirectly supports the production of vitamin B. Nitrogen application is the main factor to improve plant growth, development and yield of all crops. The plant takes the nitrogen from the soil in form of nitrate (NO3) nitrogen through their roots. The nitrate which consists of nitrogen (N) and oxygen (O) presents a form of nitrogen which moves freely in the soil and is readily available for the plant uptake, which is different from other forms of nitrogen in the soil.
Examples of applications
The nitrogen by the crop can be through the ground or through the leaves. The use of modern crop application methods of UAN are designed to provide very precise application of UAN to the crop. Furthermore, UAN applications can provide better economics for the farmer than dry fertilizer applications because the farmer can add other crop protection products like herbicides, insecticides and fungicides to the UAN and can be applied to the crop in a single application. Urea Ammonium Nitrate solution is usually available in three Nitrogen concentrations: 32 or 30 or 28%.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 32%
- Ammoniacal Nitrogen (N): 8%
- Nitrate Nitrogen (N): 8%
- Ureaic Nitrogen: 16%