Mono Ammonium Phosphate
Article no.: HFC Mono Ammonium Phosphate
Mono ammonium phosphate or MAP is used as a complex fertilizer containing nitrogen (11%) and phosphate (52%). Due to its composition it is also called 11-52-0.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
MAP is a water soluble mineral phosphate fertilizer, which is used either as a raw material for several complex fertilizers (like NP and NPK) or for direct application. Together with DAP it is the most commonly applied phosphate fertilizer globally. Rock phosphate is mined mainly in opencast mining. It provides a low water solubility in its natural form, therefore it is unavailable for plants. With the reaction of rock phosphate and sulphuric acid phosphoric acid is formed. The phosphoric acid is reacted with ammonia in order to create several ammonium phosphate fertilizers, such as MAP.
Examples of applications
MAP is a mainly granular fertilizer with a high concentration of phosphate and used for pre-sowing. Besides its common composition 11-52-0 there are also other compositions such as 10-50-0 as well as 11-44-0, which is also known as MAP Lite. Those additional compositions meet the individual demand of crops.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 11% min.
- Ammoniacal Nitrogen (N): 11% min.
- Neutral-ammonic citric acid and water soluble phosphate (P2O5): 52% min.
- Water soluble phosphate (P2O5): 48% min.
- Granulation (1 - 4 mm): 90% min.
- In bulk
Other packaging solutions possible by agreement.