Calcium Ammonium Nitrate
Article no.: HFC Calcium Ammonium Nitrate
Calcium ammonium nitrate is a white, grey or brown fertilizer which supplies the plants with nitrogen.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
Calcium ammonium nitrate (CAN) is a granular or prilled fertilizer, containing 27% nitrogen. The combination of ammonium nitrogen and nitrate nitrogen makes CAN an universal and excellent fertilizer, which guarantees an optimal nitrogen supply for all plants. The high lime content of the fertilizer considerably improves the fertility of the soil, and therefore increases the growth and yield of the plants.
Examples of applications
Calcium ammonium nitrate is a nitrogen fertilizer which is mainly being used for the direct application by the farmer. CAN is also being enriched with sulphur and magnesium in order to fit the particular needs of the local farmers.
- Granulometry (2 - 5 mm): 90-95% min.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 27,0% +/- 0,8%
- Nitrate Nitrogen (N): 13,5%
- Ammonium Nitrogen (N): 13,5%
- Also available with: Sulphur, Calcium